Comment on page
What is Ddosify?
Test, Observe and Detect in a Single Platform
Ddosify automatically generates Service Map of your K8s cluster
- Automatic Service Map Creation: Ddosify automatically creates a service map of your cluster without code instrumentation or sidecars. So you can easily find the bottlenecks in your system.
- Performance Insights: It helps you spot issues like services taking too long to respond or slow SQL queries.
- Real-Time Metrics: The platform tracks and displays live data on your cluster instances CPU, memory, disk, and network usage.
- Ease of Use: You don't need to change any code, restart services, or add extra components (like sidecars) to get these insights, thanks to the eBPF technology.
- Alerts for Anomalies: If something unusual, like a sudden increase in CPU usage, happens in your Kubernetes (K8s) cluster, Ddosify immediately sends alerts to your Slack.
Ddosify tracks and displays live data on your cluster instances CPU, memory, disk, and network usage.
- Multi-Location Based: Generate load/performance tests from over 25 countries worldwide.
- Easy Scenario Builder: Create test scenarios easily without writing any code.
- Seamless Integration with Kubernetes Monitoring: Performance testing is natively integrated with Kubernetes monitoring for a unified experience.
- Postman Integration: Import tests directly from Postman, making it convenient for those already using Postman for API development and testing.
Ddosify generates load from worldwide with no-code scenario builder
Ddosify Stack consists of 4 parts:
Ddosify Engine is the load engine, written in Golang. It's a CLI load-testing tool. Ddosify Self-Hosted and Ddosify Cloud use it under the hood for load generation. It is fully open-source and can be used on the CLI as a standalone tool. It has ~8K Github Stars. Ddosify Engine is available via Docker, Docker Extension, Homebrew Tap, and downloadable pre-compiled binaries from the releases page for macOS, Linux, and Windows.
Alaz is an open-source Ddosify eBPF agent that can inspect and collect Kubernetes (K8s) service traffic without needing code instrumentation, sidecars, or service restarts. Alaz is deployed as a DaemonSet on your Kubernetes cluster. It collects metrics and service traffic and then sends them to Ddosify Cloud or Ddosify Self-Hosted. It is also Prometheus compatible, so that you can use it as a standalone tool.
Ddosify Self-Hosted features a web-based user interface, Performance Testing, and Kubernetes Monitoring capabilities. You can add your servers as Load Engines to the platform for distributed performance testing. While it shares many of the same functionalities as Ddosify Cloud, the Self-Hosted version is designed to be deployed within your infrastructure for enhanced control and customization.
Ddosify Cloud features a SaaS, web-based user interface, multi-location-based Performance Testing, and Kubernetes Monitoring. Anyone can test the performance of backend endpoints, monitor Kubernetes Clusters, and find the bottlenecks in the system. It has a simple/no code UI, insightful charts, service maps, and more features.
With Ddosify Cloud, you can generate traffic to your endpoints from 25+ countries without code or scripting.
CE: Community Edition
EE: Enterprise Edition