Comment on page
On Ddosify, click the Integrations tab. You can see the list of integrations you have added on this page. To add a new integration, click on the + Add Integration button.
Send alerting messages to your Slack channels. Ddosify uses its own Slack application for the integration.
1) Select Slack from the left menu, give it a name and click the Make Integration button.
Ddosify Slack Integration
2) Ddosify application requests permission to access your Slack workspace to send notifications. Click the Allow button.
3) Select a Slack channel for notifications and click the Save Channel button. You can change the channel later.
4) You should see the Success message. Click the Test Integration button to check everything is working as expected. Ddosify will send a test message to the channel.
On Slack, you should see the test message.
Integrate Opsgenie to manage alert escalations and on-call schedules.
Ddosify Opsgenie Integration
2) Click the Test Integration button to check everything is working as expected. You should see a success message if the integration is successful.
1) Select Webhook from the left menu and give it a name, URL, and Headers for Webhook integration. Ddosify sends a HTTP POST request to the URL with the given Headers and Basic Auth.
Ddosify Webhook Integration
2) Click the Test Integration button to ensure everything works as expected. You should see a success message if the integration is successful.