Comment on page
Ddosify Postman Import Feature
Easily import your Postman Collection into the Ddosify App to test your API endpoints, eliminating the need to configure endpoints separately on both platforms. Additionally, you can import Postman Environments for use as Environment Variables within Ddosify.
- 1.Select the 'Import' button located in the top-right corner of the Scenario Step.Postman Import Button
- 2.You have two options for importing your collection into the Ddosify App: either through an exported API from Postman or by uploading a collection file. To learn more about exporting your Postman Collections, refer to the Postman Export documentation.Postman Collection Import Stage
- 3.On the left side of the screen, choose the requests you'd like to import into Ddosify. Then, on the right side, arrange the selected requests by dragging and dropping them to create a user flow. Ddosify will import the requests in the order you've configured on the right side.
- 4.When importing a Postman Collection that utilizes environment variables, you can also import these variables into Ddosify. Upon import, Ddosify will save the Postman Environment as a Ddosify Environment and associate it with the corresponding test.Postman Environment Import on Ddosify Platform
- 5.After clicking the 'Submit' button, Ddosify will generate the specified scenario.Ddosify Scenairo based on Postman Collection